Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still Week Three - Wow!

Monday, I published 6 articles well actually, 3 spun into 6 and I can't believe it!!! I found my article Tuesday in first place on Goggle - and other sites were promoting it. I invite you to take a look: let me know what you think?

http://www.articlesbase.com/christianity-articles/christian-internet-jobs-5-steps-to-help-you-achieve-success-in-your-online-business-3499869.html.

I am sure most of you witness my excitement on face book. The congratulations and comments from my friends and family were so encouraging   Thank you so much.

Where are all these facebook friends’ requests coming from? Do they actually believe I know anything? Wow!  Okay starting to feel the pressure!!!! Not sure achieving first place on my first article was such a good thing after all?

Look – Kari Day wants to be my friend Wow!  Ok now I really starting to feel inadequate, have you seen her articles? She is amazing! It was hard enough just having expert author Emily Stoik to contend with, but now Kari?  Breath… Is 41:10  

Remember that article you just wrote…

Okay, I am better now…back to writing             

No comments:

Post a Comment